|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-01-21 19:54 CST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Docs | My Account|
|Viewing Issue Advanced Details|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000471||[Both Evo and DBA Classic]||tweak||sometimes||2017-02-08 06:16||2017-08-17 10:47|
|ETA||none||Fixed in Version||Product Version||2017.1|
|Target Version||Product Build|
|Summary||0000471: "Update to latest program" does not|
I have so far found two programs that are ignored:
I suspect there are more.
|Steps To Reproduce|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Repeatable in Test Company|
|Also, I was just looking for something else on the menu and noticed that WO-E is calling for t67woe.rwn. We've never even used WO-E so I don't think it was me who changed it.|
Currently running the 2017.1 with all patches installed. The T6ARE is no longer supported. In EVO the Admin is using the T7ARE.RWN so if you update to latest program it should update your menu to the new T7ARE program. The admin menu is also using the T7SOE so if you update to latest program it should update the menu to use the T7SOE. You should log out of coarse and back in to see the changes. WO-E is also using the T7WOE. If your menu is calling for T67WOE.RWN then that sounds like someone edited your menu if everyone's menus are calling that out then perhaps someone used "Change Prg Name". But at this point all three programs are using the T7 versions. So if you update to latest program it should update to those.
This has been my process:
After installing update, "log in as ADMIN once to rebuild the menu." per step 5 of the instructions.
Then log back in as myself (not an "A" type account) and use the program as is for a while. Maybe try a new/fixed program here and there (from UT-A). Eventually I copy my current menu structure as an archive, and run Update to Latest on my regular login.
I ran the Update program at least twice on my current login since the update, and still had BKSOE and T6ARE on the menu.
However, I just ran Update to Latest on my regular login WHILE logged in as Admin and it seemed to work properly.
When logged in as myself it DID update some (maybe most, but definitely not all).
When you were logged in as yourself and you updated to latest Prg did you then log out and back in to see the changes? Also in PS-G just to cover our bases and make sure we didn't miss anything do you have a menu setup for yourself? When you log in as ADMIN is the ADMIN menu using the T7 Screens or the BK and T6 on your system.
The problem is we can not duplicate the issue.
After I ran the Update program I logged out and logged back in, and didn't see any changes on my personal login.
When I ran it as the Admin, I could see the changes in PS-G right away, and they were effective when I logged out and then back in personally.
We do not have a menu called ADMIN, The ADMIN login is just set to security code "A". When I log in as ADMIN it uses all the T7 screens, as far as I can tell.
I've been doing a lot of experimenting this afternoon. All I can conclude is that the Update program does not work consistently.
Sometimes it updates some programs, sometimes it does none, and twice in a row it even changed bksoe.rUn to bksoe.rWn! I have run it dozens of times, either from the ADMIN login or my personal one, and I even deleted my "normal" login, created a new one by copying my most recent archived one, and all I get is inconsistent results. Once I could not log in at all - I got an error, IIRC it was on line 1024 after entering my credentials. That was when I deleted my menu and made a new one.
|I duplicated the issues running 2017.1 update with all patches installed.|
|Problem has been fixed in latest patch released on 08/17/2017 running 2017.2 update.|
|2017-02-08 06:16||dwaldmann||New Issue|
|2017-02-08 06:16||dwaldmann||Issue Monitored: dwaldmann|
|2017-02-08 07:01||dwaldmann||Note Added: 0000751|
|2017-02-08 10:03||ISTech||Note Added: 0000752|
|2017-02-08 10:03||ISTech||Assigned To||=> ISTech|
|2017-02-08 10:03||ISTech||Status||new => closed|
|2017-02-08 14:02||dwaldmann||Note Added: 0000753|
|2017-02-08 14:02||dwaldmann||Status||closed => feedback|
|2017-02-08 14:02||dwaldmann||Resolution||open => reopened|
|2017-02-08 14:07||ISTech||Note Added: 0000754|
|2017-02-08 16:09||dwaldmann||Note Added: 0000755|
|2017-02-15 11:38||ISTech||Note Added: 0000758|
|2017-02-15 11:38||ISTech||Assigned To||ISTech => lpantic|
|2017-02-15 11:38||ISTech||Status||feedback => confirmed|
|2017-02-15 11:47||ISTech||Status||confirmed => assigned|
|2017-08-17 10:47||ISTech||Note Added: 0000815|
|2017-08-17 10:47||ISTech||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2017-08-17 10:47||ISTech||Resolution||reopened => fixed|
|Mantis 1.1.2[^] Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Mantis Group|