Do you need in-depth information, systems analysis, or special programming work? Listed here you will find links to helpful files and special services, plus contact information for consultants who work with DBA Classic and Evo~ERP users worldwide.
- Topical White Papers - In depth explanations of complex features
- Physical Inventory Tips and Pointers (PDF, 70k)
- Year End Routines (PDF, 68k)
- User Defined Functions (PDF, 64k)
- Data Management � When to Purge, Archive or Consolidate data (PDF, 75k)
- Directory and File Cleanup Tips (PDF, 38k)
- Using Evo Notes (PDF, 110k)
- Installing a New Workstation (PDF, 110k)
- SQL Query Wizard (PDF, 457k)
- Help Files in PDF - is a complete and printable set of the DBA Classic/Evo~ERP help files updated for the latest release from IS Tech.
- Help Files in HTML - The complete Help file online in HTML format.
- DBAFILEN.XLS (Excel, zipped) - DBA file names, Field Names and field descriptions to be used for developing Crystal Reports and custom programs using DBA data
- EDI Map (Text, zipped) - Sales Order/Invoice data map for the DBA EDI import/export file, also used for the IS Tech Support Import Sales Order add-on program
- Year End Tips - A list of tips and programs to run relating to both Calendar and Fiscal Year End
- Cumulative list of Evo Menu changes (web page) since the inception of Evo~ERP.
Evo-ERP Worldwide Consultant Network.
Implementation and support consultants listed below can assist you to get the most out of Evo-ERP and tailor the use of the modules to best suit your business. All the listed consultants have years of experience with ERP systems in general and Evo-ERP in particular. Selection of a consultant is a decision that needs to take into account not only the technical qualifications of the consultant, but also the personality and how the consultant team will be able to work with the employees.
- AbeTech MN, MO, OH, WI - Bar Code and RFID Solutions
- Carolina Computer Systems Charleston, SC
- Chief Geek Tek - Contact Tim Goldstein
- Custom Business Results Huntington Beach, CA
- Data Consulting St. Paul, MN
- Digital Consulting - Sparks, NV
- Gary Olson & Associates Houston, TX
- IS-Plus Consulting Erie, PA
- Rick Sovitzky - Elm Grove, WI
- TechnoResources, Inc. Seattle, WA
- USI EDI - EDI integration and implementation
- Advanced ERP Auckland, NZ
- Pervasive File Recovery - Jim Kyle - When reindexing doesn't work and rebuilding doesn't work, Jim has tools to reconstruct damaged Pervasive data files. Better yet, he only charges you if he is successful.
- Hardware Failure - ITS Data Recovery - When the hardware fails, they can help. To quote their website, “We have been providing professional data recovery, data repair, computer forensics and evidence recovery services since 1980. Our services include data recovery on Hard Drives, RAID Systems, Floppies, Tapes, Camera Media, USB Sticks, PDA's, I Pod's and all other types of media.” On top of that, they are a member of the DBA/Evo-ERP community so they are familiar with the DBA/Evo-ERP data structure.